Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Course on Drawing Comic Book Faces in Sketchbook Pro 8 is Now on Gumroad



In this video series I go through drawing the male and female face from a front view using Sketchbook Pro 8.  I go over how to measure and place the features.  We cover how to sketch in the basic details and then refine them with the use of layers.  We then go over the inking of the sketch lines and then adding some colors.  This is a basic tutorial for anyone trying to get a bettering understanding of how to draw the face.  I will be adding more in depth studies very soon.  Please let me know if there is a certain topic that you would like covered as well.

Thanks for your support!

Here is the the link to my Gumroad page :  http://gumroad.com/robertmarzullo

You also get my page template and a sample of the artwork to study from.

For any questions you can email me at :

Robert A. Marzullo


No comments:

Post a Comment