Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tips for Working on Your Comic in Manga Studio 5 - Narrated by Robert A....


This weeks video is on Tips for Working on Your Comic in Manga Studio 5.  I am back on the Blackstone comic so I wanted to give you an inside look on how I draw through some of these panels and hopefully help you with your own process of drawing in Manga Studio 5 / Clip Studio Paint.  This program makes drawing comics much easier and organizes your work nicely.  I know majority of artist probably still like to do their work traditionally and there is nothing wrong with that but for someone like me who does the entire project from start to finish the time savings is very valuable.

I am trying to get this book done and to print and digital upload in the next month or two.  It is sad that these books take me so long but every time I get a nice stride going work starts to pile up.  And since I have to work on other projects to fund the Blackstone comic, that is just the way the cookie crumbles.  I am not complaining though.  Mainly just explaining to my readers out there while these things take me so darn long to produce.  Maybe one day I can work on this book full time but until then this will have to do.  Thanks for watching and you can get a copy of my comic and other digital content on my gumroad page in the link below.

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics





No comments:

Post a Comment